How to get the most from your scented candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out the reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from draughts and flammable materials.
- Always ensure candles are burnt on an appropriate candle holder or a level fire resistant surface.
- Never touch the outside of a container candle once it is lit, wait until it has cooled before touching or moving.
- Keep candles free from foreign materials.
- Always leave at least 10cm between candles when burning in groups to avoid overheating.
- Ensure the wick is trimmed to 1cm before lighting or relighting.
- When burning a candle for the first time, allow the candle surface to melt to the rim as this will aid burning and prevent your candle from tunnelling.
- Always extinguish candles with care and attention.